The Arduino is a cheap, flexible, open source microcontroller platform designed to make it easy for hobbyists to use electronics in homemade projects. With an almost unlimited range of input and output add-ons, sensors, indicators, displays, motors, and more. The Arduino was originally designed for artists to handle interaction in their art. But with Arduino you can of course much more, think of robots, remote controls, …
● Understand the basic concepts of computational thinking and programming
● Be familiar with the Arduino hardware and interface
● Be familiar with various electronic components and concepts.
● Integrate Arduino into your own projects
● Define learning tasks to students
● know where you can find more information and examples on Arduino and scratch